Chicken or Beef?

Sorry if this makes you grossed out or something. Somewhat weird question. But I think Beef will win, I love it in Burgers!

• Beef
  • Chicken
  • Both
  • Neither
  • I feel sick

0 voters

What has this community turned into

4 Likes

Yea you made it

Perhaps we should just have one large thread to put polls into instead of these individual topics, just my thought

Just plain by itself, chicken. But certain foods are better with beef or chicken
But ribs have to be pork always

1 Like

Most meats are fine if they’re cooked well.

For beef, that’s a pretty broad topic.

With steak, in the oven until medium rare and sear it in a ripping hot cast iron to get a sexy crust. Let it rest for five minutes. Serve it with rice and soy sauce.

With tougher cuts, put it in a pressure cooker and slow cook with carrots, celery, parsley, and beef stock for hours. Serve it with bread or potatoes.

With chicken, I personally love it deep fried or roasted.

Take some flour, egg, and panko. I like using cuts with the bone because they have more flavor. Coat the chicken in the flour, then egg, then panko, then egg, then panko. Deep fry it until it’s golden brown, use a thermometer and if it’s not fully cooked, finish it in the oven. Serve with any dipping/hot sauce and a green salad.

Take some soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, garlic, spicy peppers, and black pepper. Throw your chicken in a bag with the other ingredients and let it marinate in the fridge for two hours. Dry off the chicken and place it in a 500 degree oven for three mins to broil. Turn down the heat to 350 and roast until fully cooked. Serve with rice and steamed veggies.

I would prefer beef because it’s less cooking and easier to prepare and clean up.

1 Like

I have a challenge for you! Right a news paper on this topic call it “Giving you the meats” :joy:.
Jk
Very long answer…2 years later

1 Like

Beef all the wayđź’Ş

1 Like

Chicken is so dry.

3 Likes

Sometimes

1 Like

Vegans

2 Likes

I thought this was reference to flights where you get offered either a beef or chicken option

1 Like