• Sling
  • HBO Max
  • Starz
  • Crackle

0 voters

1 Like

Prime video because it actually has stuff that I like😂

1 Like

Sling got all the movies I can watch, Netflix doesn’t offer any movies I can watch, not even the movie Top Gun.

1 Like

Probably Netflix but I’m not into any of them tbh. Also changed this to uncategorised debating for ya :wink:

1 Like

People know I am a Netflix Stan.

1 Like

If it doesn’t have Top Gun in it, then I’m not going to go on that streaming company. Lol jk

1 Like

In all seriousness, I tend to go on streaming company that include Top Gun because it’s the best movie of all time :wink:

3 Likes

CBS All Access and DIRECTV Now

dana carvey shame GIF by Saturday Night Live

Not DIRECTV NOW

1 Like

I only like where there is The Vampire Diaries available.

1 Like

AT&T TV for the win! I can’t get my local fox sports on any other provider. Its easy and efficient

Agree
  • Yes
  • No
  • What even is that?

0 voters

I don’t no the TV part but I use them for cell.

1 Like

TV: Youtube TV
Movies: Netflix

1 Like

DirecTV is better

2 Likes

YouTube tv

1 Like

Except that it is expensive.

DIRECTV is always coming for your :moneybag: :yen:.

I have Peacock, but it doesn’t work the best. Netflix didn’t have anything that I wanted to watch, so I cancelled my subscription. I’ve never used hulu or Prime Video. Technically the only legitimate service I have is Xfinity Stream, which is just what I’d get on my TV, but for your phone. Other than that I use a sketchy Indian app to watch FOX shows that aren’t available anywhere.

1 Like

You got that right :rofl:, they raise there prices often

1 Like

Netflix and Prime are the best. Prime has more stuff than Netflix often, but Netflix is better when it actually has stuff. I also really like Netflix originals

1 Like