Best Flight Simulator Photos [Official Thread]

nah bro, its Roblox

Week 64

As Week 64 comes to a close, all photos will shortly be submitted to the staff team so they choose the top 3 pictures for the public vote. Since I cannot close the thread, any photos submitted from now on will count toward Week 65. Since I also don’t have acess to the WFC Instagram account, the winner will get bragging rights. :upside_down_face:

Best of luck to everyone!

1 Like

1 Like

I totally didn’t forget about this because there was a holiday :sweat_smile:

Week 64 - Public Vote

Below is the set of photos chosen by our staff team, scaled down and with each’s respective link for full resolution. Make sure to make your pick; voting will be avaliable for 24 hours.

Good luck!

Photo 1

Photo 4

Photo 9

• Photo 1
  • Photo 4
  • Photo 9
0 voters
2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Gosh! How do you make your photos so good every time!

1 Like

By having actual flight simulators

1 Like

The secret is WestJet

2 Likes

Goodbye, thanks for 10 incredible years of service!

4 Likes

the new E190s at LCY (sorry for low quality image wfc won’t allow me to upload a high quality one)

3 Likes

Week 65

As Week 65 (finally) comes to a close, all photos will shortly be submitted to the staff team so they choose the top 3 pictures for the public vote. Since I don’t have acess to the WFC Instagram account, the winner will get bragging rights. :upside_down_face:

Best of luck to everyone!

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, procrastinated all day long :sweat_smile:

Week 64 - Public Vote

Below is the set of photos chosen by our staff team, scaled down and with each’s respective link for full resolution. Make sure to make your pick; voting will be avaliable for 24 hours.

Good luck!

Photo 1

Photo 7

Photo 10

• Photo 1
  • Photo 7
  • Photo 10
0 voters
1 Like

Idiot me forgot to open :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

4 Likes