Best Flight Simulator Photos [Official Thread]

i wish there was only one zac :tired_face:

1 Like

I was just talking about the airport code. The urgent Pirep code is UUA so the airport code is very similar. UUA is used for severe/ extreme turbulence and icing and LLWS (low level wind shear).

2 Likes

That’s me. @anon94363592 is Zack, and @CaptainZac is Zac.

1 Like

We laughed about that when I was promoted.

1 Like

1 Like

Don’t ask the airport, it was just for the photo

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Pyongyang International.

1 Like

well ur wrong, had it been there the plane would’ve been shot down :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

There are alot of southern crosses. Some a little more sus than others of you kkknow what I mean

2 Likes

Week Twenty Four

As Week Twenty Four comes to a close, all photos have been submitted to the staff team. The poll will close at 2021-11-28T17:00:00Z, and the top three photos will be selected to move on to the public vote. The winner will then have the opportunity to be featured on the WFC Instagram!

Best of luck to everyone, and we can’t wait to see who takes the twenty fourth crown! :crown:

3 Likes

Week Twenty Four - Public Vote

Well, our staff team has voted! I am proud to announce that photos 6, 7, and 8 will be the next set of photos to enter the vote. Below are the images (scaled down; use link for full resolution), followed by a poll. Voting will be available for 24 hours, so be sure to make your pick!

Good luck, folks!

Photo 6

Photo 7

Photo 8

• Photo 6
  • Photo 7
  • Photo 8
0 voters
1 Like

Week Twenty Four - Results

Hello again, WFC!

I’d like to congratulate @PlanesAndGames and his photo for winning this weeks vote! He will be contacted via a PM, and if he’s interested, we will display his photo on the WFC Instagram. Be sure to keep an eye out for that. :wink:

Have a great day/night, folks! Let’s see who takes the stage for Week Twenty Five.

3 Likes

7 Likes