737-MAX Production Thread!

Switching back to the MAX-9 now, we have another delivery for Aeromexico. The example they took this time has a registration of XA-MFO and an MSN of 43761. It’s delivery flight was from Seattle to Mexico City, and the aircraft will be entering into service with the airline soon!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

Moving on, we go to another delivery of the MAX-8, this time with an example going to Oman Air. Specifically, they took delivery of an example with the registration of A4O-ML and an MSN of 63360. It’s delivery flight was from Seattle to Muscat via Glasgow, and the aircraft will be entering into service with Oman Air in the near future!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

They should paint one in the better livery.

2 Likes

Perhaps, we’ll just have to wait and see though.

1 Like

For our ninth update today, we have another MAX-8 bound for TUI Airways. The example they took this time has a registration of G-TUMN and an MSN of 44655. It was delivered to the airline on its delivery flight from Everett to London, and it entered into service with the airline a few days after that!

(Credit in Image)

2 Likes

Hey, @barbadian I know I just tagged you, but like…

Caribbean Airlines took delivery of their latest MAX, a MAX-8 which holds a registration of 9Y-TTO and an MSN of 63811. It was delivered to the airline for delivery from Seattle to Port of Spain, and it will be entering into service with Caribbean Airlines in a few weeks!

(Credit in Image)

2 Likes

And as a special little production side note, United Airlines’ first MAX-9 for the year has rolled out of Renton. This will be the first MAX-9 with United’s new interior launched in the middle of last year! @anon94363592 sure think you’ll like this!

(Credit in Image)

4 Likes

Nooo… it’s evo… :cry:

1 Like

Finally! I knew BOE had one ready to roll, but I didn’t know when. As far as I know, she will enter UA’s fleet as N17265.

Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

How many have you even flown on? 3 I think?

1 Like

yeah i saw 9Y-TTO on its delivery flights a few ago

the bad news is that the 738’s retire in july

2 Likes

Yes. N27263, N37257, and N77259.

2 Likes

Lol I really just guessed that correctly.

AAaaah if only I got to fly on the new eco skies…

2 Likes

Why??? It’s not like it’s 2030 yet…

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, N17265 is already assigned to a MAX-8

Edit: yup, covered it back in December:

3 Likes

This is awesome

2 Likes

I’ll tag you when they are delivered!

2 Likes

Oops. :skull:

Not sure what I was looking at then. :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Time to put the thread fully up to date with an update of 4 for today, Let’s begin with the first one.

Leading us off is another MAX-8 bound for Flyr. Specifically, they took delivery of an example with the registration of LN-FGH and an MSN of 43354. It flew its delivery flight to the airline from Seattle to Oslo, and it will be entering into service later this week with Flyr!

(Credit in Image)

2 Likes

Second up is a MAX-9 bound for Alaska Airlines. Their latest example which they took delivery of has a registration of N975AK and an MSN of 64960. It was delivered to the airline on its delivery flight from Everett to Oakland, and it will be entering into service with the airline later this week!

(ca350)

1 Like